• Unique, signed and numbered art piece
• Set of 6 oxidized metal panels: Brass, copper, steel, and aluminum
• Height 16,5 cm Length 104,5 cm Width 1,5 cm
• Edition: 100 (signed and numbered)
• Part of the Post Modern Collection
The Cosmos set is part of an ongoing investigation into oxidising metals and their appearance. By creating spheres with irregular oxide colors the circles seem to be volumes and planets floating in space. Each set is unique, numbered and signed. Limited edition of 100 sets.
Designer Lex Pott (1985) employs a raw and intuitive method. In his work, he returns to the origin of the materials he uses most: wood, stone and metal. He does not hide his designs under indirect layers, but reduces them to their very essence. He graduated cum laude in 2009 at the Design Academy Eindhoven.